Sorry, this job has expired.
AMS Temporaries, Inc. has an immediate need for Nurse Aides!
Certified aides are welcome, but certification is not required.
As a Nurse Aide, you will be responsible for answering patient calls, provide physical support to patients, and measure and record patient information.
• We pay up to $16.25 per hour on weekends.
• These are temporary to permanent positions.
• Have at least one year of full-time employment experience.
• Be at least 18 years of age.
• Have no criminal record.
• Have good references from last employer.
• Have proof of right to legally work in the US.
• Must present a neat, professional appearance.
Please contact our Human Resource Department or apply in person Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm with any questions.
When applying in person, please bring:
• Social Security Card
• Valid Driver's License
• CPR certification
• Current PPD/TB shot records
• Health Records
• Police Record Report
• Diplomas: College, High School or GED Certificate.
Click "Apply now" for contact information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.